- Singapore is the fifth wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP and per capita income. Unemployment rate in Singapore is one of the lowest in the world. With a dynamic and high-spirited life and work culture, Singapore has become a cosmopolitan destination.
- One of the safest Country to live & Crime Free Country
- The cleanest country
- HUB of Business in Asia for Banking & Service Industry.
- World’s No.1 producer of Electronics, Shipping, Logistics.
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. i.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Growing steadily at more than 5% rate for many decades with strong links to US, EU, China, India & Japan.
- The 25th highly developed nation with state-of-art transport system & 3G telecom network that’s second only to USA.
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its economic development.
- Singapore offers globally top ranked working populace, recognized for its high level of productivity, technical proficiency & positive work attitude.
- Singaporeans don’t need a VISA to enter about 186 Countries including USA & EU.
- Processing for PR (Permanent Residency) takes only 71 Days. (based on individual merits)
- Singapore is ideally located as the gateway to regional countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei & Thailand. All are easily reached via Ferry, Train, plane or even coach with travel times being no longer than three hours.
- Singapore is the world’s 3rd wired nation and Asia’s most wired one where online banking & mobile lifestyle have become the norm.
- Close to 99% of the population or almost every home, school & business has access to Broadband Internet.
- Currently more than 80,000 international students from more than 120 nationalities are studying in Singapore. These students are mostly from China, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Founded in 1905, NUS offers courses in major disciplines such as the Sciences, Engineering, Computing, Law, Arts and Social Sciences, and Medicine.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Founded in 1981, NTU incorporates the National Institute of Education (NIE) and offers courses in Engineering , Sciences, Humanities, Accountancy and Business, and Communication studies.
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Established in 2000, it is the first publicly-funded University offering degree programmes in Business Management, Accountancy, Economics, Social Sciences, and Information Systems Management.
Private Education Institutions
Offer a wide variety of courses from partner universities and institutions.
Diploma, Bachelor, Post grad courses from institutions in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Students may offer the entire programme in Singapore or may choose to do part of the programme in the partner university.
Standards and quality are controlled by the partner university.
Faculty is made up of staff from partner universities and Singapore.